Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Inspiration

1. "The only way of catching a train I ever discovered is to miss the train before" G.K. Chesterton, 2. EthnicEsthetic, Latest Look: Anarkali Blues, 3. Hugo's room: DIY Upholstered kids chair, 4. guestroom

Mmmm nice blues!!

I forgot to put in my post yesterday (about the 30 day shred) the link to see what I wrote about the other days. To see all the days so far, click this link and scroll down: Losing Weight. All 30 Day Shred posts will be labeled "Losing Weight", which is also a link on the left side of my blog under "Common topics".

I will again say it's hard! But I already see some inches gone, so this really does work!! Even if you can't do all the moves! :) I'm almost done with it. This Friday will be day 30. After that, I will still need to keep exercising but I think I will start alternating the exercise bike on some days with a workout like the shred on the other days.

3 comments:

beka said...

great job, dear!! i'm so excited for you--30 days. wow:)

oh how i love blue. that collage is perfection:)

Angela said...

Way to go!! Hard to believe it has been 30 days already!

When I was a kid we had that exact suitcase in the first photo! I was so embarrassed of it when I had to take it to sleep-overs! Now, I think it is SO cool... and I bet it is still in my Dad's hall closet!

Sam @ The Ellison Family Expansion Plan said...

Wow, that's great! I haven't heard too often about anyone actually going the full 30 days, so good for you! It's so nice to see results, isn't it?


hundy&undy