Sunday, January 23, 2011

30 Day Shred: Days 12-17

imusttrain!

I passed the halfway mark last week! I don't actually have anything I am training for, but I am training my body, so I used the hamster photo!! I feel like him. You can do it, chubby little hamster!!

Day:

12. Felt tired out after the exercise, but I didn’t do some of the last few minutes and went to cool down instead, because my favorite TV show was coming on and I don’t have a dvr, haha!

13. Really worked hard during level 2 tonight. I was able to do a plank move better than a couple days ago, but still - so hard! Can’t do all the moves.

14. I feel good! I still cannot do certain things - plank moves getting better for me but it will take awhile for me to do all those plank moves.

15. Two weeks since I started the shred! Plank moves improve day by day, I can’t believe one day can make such a difference! My stomach, while still flabby, feels tighter inside.

16. Rested today, had a horrible night of sleep the night before. Exhausted!

17. Continued with level 2 tonight. Even though it’s tiring, I always feel good at the end of the workout. It feels like an accomplishment.

And, I have lost a couple pounds since starting!

Almost time to start level 3, eeks! Even though I find it all exhausting, the thing I really like about the 30 Day Shred is the variety of movements.

To read the other days' entries click here. :)

2 comments:

beka said...

SO cool!
You're brave. And you're gonna finish it awesome!!
I love it:)

considerthelillies said...

that is AWESOME!!!!!!!