Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Belt

1. Rambla de Catalunya, Barcelona, 2. Midweek Blues, 3. À bout de souffle, 4. Recovered

When I was picking out some of my favorite looks the other day from the wardrobe remix group, I only later realized that each outfit featured a belt. That is a look I would really like to do. But as of now, I don't feel like it looks good on me. I need to get rid of some bulge that would be above the thin belt line. The last thing I want to do is accentuate the flab. Remember how I kept talking about "skinny jeans" months ago and finally got myself a pair? Now I own three pair! haha. They are all from Old Navy. One I bought full price with birthday money for around $30 and the other two were $15 each during different sales. So I guess this whole belt look should be my next style goal, but I don't think it will come until I lose more weight.

3 comments:

Devon said...

i feel awkward in belts... but they look so cute! maybe some day......

beka said...

I don't do belts most of the time, but they're kinda cute with some stuff--like those dresses!! ♥

Angela said...

Yeah, I am also working on losing the pudge so I can sport a cute belt too!! Hang in there! We can do it!!