Sunday, January 30, 2011

30 Day Shred: Days 18-24

  1. Phew! This is still hard. ;) If you do this, I wouldn’t expect to do all of the moves unless you were fit to begin with.
  2. Husband doing it with me the past couple nights, oh and Kavi too! He is not happy if we do it when he goes to bed, so we have to do it before that! 11 days left!!!
  3. We went back down to Level 1 today to see how it would feel. I felt stronger in some parts but it was definitely a challenge still! While some moves are less intense than level 2, I find the cardio harder than Level 2 for some reason.
  4. Level 3 started! More challenging in some ways yet easier feeling than level 2 in ways. Hard to explain.
  5. Level 3 again, some moves are just still so hard for me! 8 days left...I can do it...
  6. I don’t like you, level 3.
  7. Argh! I am so happy to be near the end because level 3 is hard with those plank moves. I really cannot do most of them, but it’s the trying that counts, right?

No comments: