Sunday, October 10, 2010

Craft Fair Prep

I had hardly done any preparations or new items for my first craft fair which is coming this Sat (Oct 16). Until today...finally!

My table was beginning to look a lot like Christmas as I laid out fabrics and Christmas pillow ideas.After a little while, I had four new pillows laid out. I need to iron and then sew up. I then moved on to putting together a couple more fall-ish pillows too.

I laid out all the pillows I already had to see what they all looked like together, and how to set them up for the craft fair. (These don't include any of the new pillows I started today, of course.)


I also started working on more earrings, like these, in all different colors:

I still have to figure out how I am going to display certain things. My parents will be here during that weekend so I know my mom will help me figure out last minute display ideas. She's creative!

3 comments:

jordiegirl said...

Those ear-rings are gorgeous.

Devon said...

ooooh... take pics at the craft fair so we can see your set up! :)

Oh, My Darling said...

I loooove the autumn-ish pillows!