I recently got this fun Happy 101 award from Beka at hold on, love. I enjoy her blog and we seem to have many of the same "likes" in common! Thank you, Beka! :)
I am supposed to share 10 things that make me happy. So here we go!
1. International food like Indian and Thai
2. Watching sunset at a small local beach with my husband and son
3. Reading(which I haven't done for awhile! )
4. Listening to music that I love
5. The season Fall, even though I'm in Florida and the trees don't get pretty during fall usually
6. The first chilly feeling day in Fall which is hard to predict down here, a welcome relief after the hot summer.
7. Getting a good night's sleep, especially if my son slept through the night(he's 2)
8. My son's "scrunchy nose" smile
9. My alone time sometimes after everyone is in bed and I can sew a pillow or watch my boring British period stuff
10. Specialty coffee drinks like a caramel macchiato, pumpkin spice latte, vanilla latte
Now I will pass this award on to a few other bloggers! I know some have already gotten this one so I will try to pick people who haven't!
Devon at Living the Small town Life
My mom at Considerthelilles
Melissa at SewSweetStitches
You are free to choose whether you want to do it or not! It's a nice reason to post 10 things that make you happy! :)