Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Vintage Wednesday

I think I might have mentioned recently how I have become even more interested in vintage clothing and accessories lately. So I would like to once a week or so do a post about vintage. I would like to share some items, made with Etsy finds. I would like the items I share to be things that would fit right into your modern life.

I like to think of my "finds" that I often post here as something for those who might not have the time to browse on Etsy like busy moms and working women (and men -hehe- though let's get real, would most men really want to read this blog?). Or for someone just looking for more inspiration and items they hadn't seen yet. So I hope whoever reads enjoys when I post items and pictures!

From top left:
1.Vintage locket necklace, 2. pink prairie dress, 3. The Janis Joplin shoes, 4. Sprout knit top, 5. The Joan Beaz Blouse, 6. The Autumn Irish cardigan, 7. Taupe Mary Janes, 8. The Faye Dunaway dress, 9. Blue kitten heels

3 comments:

considerthelillies said...

ah....such lovely things....you have such good tatse stina!

freshlychopped said...

oooh, i just love that knit top and the white blouse! such lovely finds. : )

p.s. thanks for including me in your friday finds last week!

Angela said...

Love the Joan Baez Blouse!