Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Something smells good!

It's September, wow!! That means fall is even sooner! Well, for most of the country, right? I can still dream here in Florida. For those who love Halloween, I am sorry that I will probably disappoint you because it's just not a holiday that is so exciting to me! So this time of year begins thoughts about Autumn for me.

I was thinking about what to write about for the start of this wonderful month. One thing I thought of is delicious smelling candles! They make me feel cozy and fill my house with wonderful scents. (click pictures for Etsy listing)
Cinnamon Buns candle
Pumpkin Crunch Cake candle

And how about some yummy sounding soap to add more fragrance into the air? mmmm!
Brown sugar scrub Creme Brulee soap
Apple Apple Natural Soap
How about some solid perfume in the scent of Frosted Cupcake!or Pumpkin Spice Body Splash and Hair Perfume!

That is all the delicious sounding, tempting scents and products I will leave you with for now! I want all those!
Happy September!

3 comments:

considerthelillies said...

I would like one of each, please and thank you!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Looks yummy!!

Tia Colleen said...

Man, I'm really excited about fall candles and scents too!! My friend went and got a pumpkin spice latte from starbucks last night, I haven't had one in years. I'm going to go specifically for one this weekend, I can't wait. I lit my pumpkin creme brulee candle this morning too. pumpkin pumpkin everything is pumpkin!!! *so excited*