Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ensemble + Vintage Finds

I have enjoyed submitting some outfits lately for Couture De Jour at lillyella.blogspot.com and it's always exciting when they are picked! Take a peak over at the blog for the ensemble today, picked out by me! :)

Vintage Finds
I spotted this newly listed beautiful vintage dress yesterday, marked it as a favorite and it's already sold! I thought that might happen because it was priced between $30-40 I believe which is an awesome price. It's definitely a dress for fancy fun!
It's Tea and Sympathy from CheepVintage

Here's another find from yesterday, a pretty black dress. Accented with an orange belt, which is very Halloween but also can just be for Fall. The colors to accent the dress with are endless since it's basic black. You can add any pop of color you want to the waist. There is also a pretty femininity to the dress.
Sweet Little Black Dress by pinguim $38

And how about some vintage pumps for $11.50?!?
Fashion 10 vintage high heel pumps by Ryanplz

These are vintage boots featured in the above Couture De Jour, I think they are cute! Perfect for Fall.
funky vintage boots by dreamfly $20

No comments: