Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Favorites to Share

New favorite song:
Matisyahu's "One Day". A very uplifting song, and I love the music too. I have liked Matisyahu for awhile but sadly only just heard this song the other day!! Where have I been?!?







Current favorite drink:
Pumpkin Spice latte from either Starbucks or Panera(SO yummy there too!)
I know I'm not the only one excited about Pumpkin Spice lattes because I have been reading others talk about it too! (Like Christopher and Tia)


A newly "hearted" favorite shop on Etsy:
sweetvintage78

loving the doilies that are available to buy and can be used in so many different ways. My preferred way would be pillow or clutch embellishments!

1 comment:

SewSweetStitches said...

mmmm lattes sound lovely right now!
And I love those doilies.. off to check them out!