Friday, September 4, 2009

Hurray for the long weekend!

If you noticed anything different about this blog, I changed it from two columns to three columns. But I had to read along with an online tutorial that helped me do it! The background looks kind of boring now but I do like the white. I will just have to figure a few more things. If anyone else is interested in the tutorial I used, here it is! You have to know at least a little bit about finding html code in your blog template.

Also wanted to share that on September 1st another ensemble I put together was used at lillyella.blogspot.com! She is always accepting submissions for ensembles, which are posted daily. If you want an idea of what has been used, just follow the couture de jour link on her side bar. It's a nice way to get free exposure for your shop or blog! Please go look at the ensemble of mine, I used one of the vintage dresses from my vintage dresses finds! The little black dress look.

Since cooler weather seems to be visiting some parts of the country, I wanted to share these. Decorative and not too warm, but if a tad bit of warmness is needed I am sure they would help. Crocheted Lariats. (click for link)

1 comment:

Angela said...

I LOVE that blue and brown one!! It is so cute!!!