Monday, September 21, 2009

Items for MEN: Part 2

In today's finds, I went a little more for funny or weird items.
(<-- Brown Beard Disguise by lupin $13.75)


It really is hard shopping for guys sometimes! My husband is really hard to buy for. He doesn't like spending money on himself so he doesn't really want me to spend on him either. He is an IT guy but he doesn't really buy all the latest high tech gadgets. He's not a band guy, not a golfer, gamer, hunter, sports player or sports fan (for the most part). He's also a vegetarian so a big steak is out of the question. So it's not easy to pick out something unique for him!! Actually while writing this it made me think that giving him a basket filled with his favorite snacks from India would be a great idea. I will keep that in mind for the next holiday! I'd have to go to an Indian grocery in Tampa or ask my mom to get some for me. But see, this is not on Etsy. :(

Scroll down to the next blog entry to see "Items for MEN: Part 1"!

I will try to have that vegetarian beef pie recipe up tomorrow! The original beef recipe + the fake meat one!

3 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

I feel like anything that I've ever bought for my husband off of Etsy was kind of a waste, but he didn't like any of it. Wait no- There was a badass shirt I got him, with unicorns and fighter jets. And then the Transformer car decals. oh. The sasquatch mug was a huge hit too. Everything else was a fail. I like seeing what you find :)

Angela said...

I must be a strange one because I have the bigfoot pins and the "Fart of Darkness" (which I found very hilarious) already in my faves!

Fallon said...

Love your manly finds :)