Saturday, September 5, 2009

Snatch some great buys this weekend!!!

This adorable squirrel is only $4 + $3 shipping. It's 7" x 5", not tiny like one might assume from the price. If this doesn't get bought soon, I will scoop it up for myself!!

This is a lovely felt flower hair clip. I bought this from Genoire's shop recently and received it and it's great! It looks really nice. only $1.99, can you believe it? +1.00 shipping! 2.99 total!! Go snatch it before it's gone!

Both are newer shops and I think they will do well.

Finally, cute felt matryoshka doll pins, get one on sale for $5! + 2.00 shipping. Great price for the detailed work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those matryoshka's are just precious!!!

The new layout looks nice!!

hpru said...

Thanks so much for including my little doll pins here on your blog! I am truly honored!
lizziboo