Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sew Good

I did some sewing last night and it felt good to finally do some again. It had been like a week and a half or more. I made another fold over clutch, this one came out better. I also sewed some felt shapes onto more of the manly, flannel plaid fabric - another bear and also a tree trunk. I hope to have them done by this weekend. Although this Friday is our 5th wedding anniversary so I won't be sewing on Friday! :)

I need to do organizing still in the area I make and sew stuff in. One of these days it will really happen. I am still looking for inspiration. I don't have a whole room, it's an area of a room. So I need ideas for the space management. I only really have one wall where most things will have to be. So here are some ideas I have come across to help get me started. I will keep my current orange walls back there but in the first red wall picture, it gives a good idea of the style I will try to go for. I am definitely going to put up some of these embroidery hoops!
1. sewing corner, 2. Craft Room sewing table, 3. Studio : Work Table, 4. my sewing table feb 09

1 comment:

considerthelillies said...

maybe I can help you work on it when I come to visit!