Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cloudy sunset!

We decided to head to a small local beach Friday evening to see sunset and we knew Kavi would have a blast. His favorite part was chasing seagulls and making noises at them. The sky was mostly cloudy so we didn't get to see the sunset but it was still a very nice and relaxing time. We want to do it more often! We wanted the weather to just get less hot outside. I'm not a beach person really. I used to be when I was young, but now if I swim I'd rather be in a pool. Although the wonderful breeze at a beach can't be replaced! So soothing. (by the way, I am one of those people who is hardly ever happy with a picture of myself, and I felt like my eyes were really puffy Friday night)

3 comments:

considerthelillies said...

beautiful pictures! Beautiful Family! Beautiful Girl!

stefanie said...

I love you guys!!! :)

Angela said...

Those are really great pictures. You are right, the Ocean Breeze cannot be beat.