Monday, September 28, 2009

I Love Felt

I joined a Flickr group a few months ago called Lova Revolutionary Blog - Indie Crafts: Handmade : Indie Design. It's been fun, and items I submitted have been shown several times on the blog Lova Revolutionary.

And now I wanted to show some of her items on MY blog! They are so cute. And I love felt.

1. Fall Leaf Brooch Olive Green Embroidery Maroon Vintage Button Accent , 2. Fall Leaves Garland Embroidery on Eco Felt , 3. Batch of Felt Goodies Owls, Tweets, Hearts, 4. Tweet Bird Brooch Gray Felt & Vintage Fabric

I featured a felt squirrel on my blog a few weeks ago, and I mentioned that if no one bought it soon I would have to get it myself! And so, I did! I bought it Saturday night. :) From Starlight0831.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I am crazy for felt these days! It is so fun to play with!

Jodie / Lova Revolutionary said...

Christina! Thanks so much for featuring my work on your lovely blog! It's been a delight to have your awesome goodies in the Flickr Pool! Keep up the great work!

Jodie

Lova Revolutionary : Handmade + Art