Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Organization

We worked on some storage and organization issues on Sunday. We bought a new shelf unit for Kavi's bedroom on Saturday. Target was having a sale on these for $34.99, regular price $50. Nice deal! The bins were on sale as well. (The sale ended Saturday)

Here is one way to use the bins. This was when it was newly put together, in the living room.
In his room + toys, two bins on top
the little man

I am not good at staying very organized. We are also in the process of fixing up the area where I sew and make things. :D A table has been moved in, that means progress!! I took a picture, and when it's finally cute enough (in my opinion) I'll show the before, in between and after photos.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Looking good! Can't wait to see your work space!