Monday, November 1, 2010

Nov. 1st!

1. homesewn, 2. Wardrobe Remix, two-thousand and twenties, 3. Fall Cycling, 4. post pumpkin picking

Happy November 1st!

I love this time of year. Of course I love October since it's my birthday month, but November and December are definitely favorite months.

Last night we took Kavi to a Fall Festival at a church. They had "trunk or treat" there, where you go from car to car to get candy. There were 20 cars in a long line up, and they all decorated their trunks or entire cars with a theme! It was cute and a nice alternative to trick or treating. Kavi didn't wear a costume. He just wasn't having it. We had a lion outfit left over from last year, plus a hooded towel that makes him look like Buzz Lightyear. But nope.




4 comments:

Angela said...

He is all about the candy- LOL! Oh well, maybe next year he will be a little more into it.

They have a "Trunk or Treat" thing at one of our local churches. I have always thought it was a cute idea but have never seen one where they decorated the cars - how fun!

Angela said...

I have been on your post about blog design and I have been trying to use all of your tips!! Love Piknic!!

Anyway, I think I got a really cute header up and I found a cute background to go with it - but the background and the header didn't work right together. I guess what I am trying to say is I had a header with white spaces on either side and the background started below - does that make any sense?

Angela said...

See how your frames go all the way to the top of the screen? My polka dots started below my header.

beka said...

Ahhh, your lil boy is SO cute. :)
And my goodness, when I saw the word "homesewn" in my dashboard, this odd urge to sew something (on a machine, obviously), crept up on me ....simple muslin curtains... pillowcases... ya know, the things with straight seams. ;)