Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gift ideas for little boys

I kept my little boy in mind while making this treasury a couple days ago. He loves trains, cars, animals, and Sesame Street, among other things. Click the image to see the treasury.

Has anyone started their Christmas shopping yet? I have barely begun. I usually have most things bought by mid December. I don't like getting it done too early because I actually like going out in the stores while everything is decorated and in full force holiday mode!

I will probably order some items from Etsy right after Thanksgiving(will be looking out for special sales!). Also I will do some store shopping while visiting Alabama since I will be there until mid December!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh thank you for the little button :)

I love your post on layers!! Makes me want to go somewhere cold and dressy :)

Unknown said...

I love those treasuries. Making them is addictive, don't you think?
M...

thestoryofkat said...

i have gotten a couple things checked off but really i need to start working on the handmade things that i want to have done in time for xmas morning...o the time is going too fast already!