Thursday, February 10, 2011

Vintage Thursday: Have a Seat

I found these items for last week but I didn't do "vintage Thursday" last week after getting busy with things.

Have a seat on a mod vintage -or- pretty antique sofa!

Mid-Century Danish Modern Sofa $2,200

luxe Louis XVI settee $2,500

Mid-Century Modern Sofa $2,750

Antique Edwardian settee $850

Eames Herman Miller Red Shell Armchair $225

Antique French Chair Louis XVI $325

Which one are you more drawn to?
I think for me, the first Mid-Century sofa and the Red Armchair grab my attention the most!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Me too!! I love the first sofa and the red chair!!

thestoryofkat said...

someday i want to get a chesterfield for our living room...someday.

and herman miller! they are headquartered where i went to college, gotta love all their mid-century designs.

Chana@ Mamma Town said...

ohmygoodness! I am drooling over the goodness featured here. You always find the coolest stuff and I adore your style!