Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sad Saturday...

Sadly, my family had to cancel their trip again, this time after leaving their house and driving more than an hour or two. My mom is experiencing the stomach virus my father and sister had last weekend.

As you can imagine, she is very bummed out. We all are.

I do have one positive thing to mention today- I got a smart phone!! My first one! I'm actually writing this post on it. How modern and high tech of me right?? ;) I'm using android on my new LG Optimus V. I didn't even have texting service turned on on my other phone. But we are trying a new provider with low rates compared to our old provider.

I was already planning on doing some shopping today while waiting for the fam to arrive, so I will still do that today to drown my sorrows. :p

Please say a prayer for my mom to feel all better soon...thanks!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

5 comments:

jordiegirl said...

Oh dear, I'm so sorry that your mom got the tummy bug too and they can't visit.

Hope your weekend gets better.

beka said...

awwww, i'm sorry it's pushed back again! hope and pray your mom recovers fast and is well to travel soon! ♥

Angela said...

Aw that is terrible!! I'm sorry :(

Yay for the new phone though!! I have an android phone but have never blogged on it. When Aubrey kept up with his blog, he ALWAYS blogged through his phone! So YES, very high tech of you!! You will also love being able to check on your blog and shop while you are out and about...that is my favorite part!!

thestoryofkat said...

aw, i'm so sorry to hear that..totally unfair! hoping she gets better soon and that the retail therapy helps brighten your day :)

Nancy said...

Can you tell me how to blog using my phone? I have an android too, but haven't been able to figure out how to blog from it