Friday, February 11, 2011

Laundry Day

Today is consisting of catching up on laundry and cleaning up. Since we did a lot of cleaning before the party last weekend, some of the house isn't too messy yet so it won't be as hard to make look nice again. You know when you invite a bunch of people over how it forces you to clean areas you ignored for far too long? I hope it's not just me who does that!!

My family is really coming this weekend to visit! They will have to leave AL early tomorrow morning though so they will only be here half the day Saturday and all day Sunday before heading back on Monday. But we are just happy we will see each other since it will be the last visit before I(and family) go to India.

Oh, I mentioned in my 30 Day shred post that I was bloated and that hopefully the scale would show more lost by the end of the week. Well it did, two more pounds down!*phew* That feels better. Me and the hubby did level 3 last night and as long as I don't feel too tired out by tonight, we will do the workout again before taking a break for the weekend.

I had a dream last night that I could do regular push ups! In my dream I was like, "wow I'm doing them"! I guess one day that will happen...and I found it funny that the exercising made it into one of my dreams. I woke up and thought oh bummer, it was only a dream! :P I think I'll go attempt a push up right now in case my dream meant that today I would suddenly be able to do one, but I won't hold my breath. ;)

Have an awesome weekend!!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh glad they are getting to come for a visit!!

...and great news about the extra pounds!

jordiegirl said...

You certainly aren't the only one who doesn't clean certain areas unless you are expecting visitors - guilty as charged!

Hope you have a great weekend with your family.

beka said...

ohhhhh, goodness you are SO not the only one who does that!!!

i wish i could do regular push-ups. i just...can't. or don't. plus it's not the best time to try them yet. my side feels much better, but is still touchy if i sneeze or bump it--youch.

have a lovely weekend, christina!