Monday, February 21, 2011

Inspiration: Pants


Only pants allowed for today's post! Since traveling will commence soon-ish, I can only think of more comfortable fashion inspiration right now.

I might be absent from the blogging world for a few days or longer. But I will come back and update when I can! I appreciate all the kind wishes for our trip, thank you!

Bible verses like these are helping me out right now:
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

4 comments:

Angela said...

I got some really cute drawstring jeans from Old Navy - so they offer comfort but still look nice enough for a trip...or you could go with leggings maybe.

Kavi's shelves look cute! M blog feed just came back today so I was having a hard time keeping up while it was down :)

When are you leaving for your trip?

beka said...

that's a great scripture.
i love the bottom left picture of pants! love the outfit:)

we'll miss you!
have a good time! :)

Chana@ Mamma Town said...

You will be in my heart and prayers that you have a SAFE and un eventful plane ride (rides) and that this is the most magical trip ever! Can't wait to hear all about it!

thestoryofkat said...

will keep you and your family in my prayers as you prepare for your trip :)