Monday, February 14, 2011

Inspiration on Valentine's Day

1. vintage tray - restyled., 2. Valentine, 3. BoHo Tea Dress from Etsy, 4. thrift finds: plates.

I didn't pick the big red hearts and such for today's post. I picked some romantic looking items. I hope you are all having a nice day so far!

I have mixed feelings on Valentine's Day! I have a wonderful husband who I love, but we haven't planned anything specific for today. Some reasons are that every weekend for three weekends in a row, we have had birthday parties to either attend or prep for. Our trip is coming up soon and that is also a main focus. So V-day kind of got lost along the way! I want the day to feel special but it just feels like every other day at the moment due to thinking about all the other stuff we have going on. I don't mean to sound like an anti-romantic! (heehee) It's just been busy here and I think it's going to stay that way for the next week.

Whatever you are doing today, big or small, I hope it's nice! Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

beka said...

You're not unromantic:)
Maybe hopefully your family can do a bit of relaxing today, considering the past few weekends! Goodness, how busy but wonderful:)
Happy V-day!!

Oh my, I love those teasets. Cute!

p.s. Thanks for the birthday wishes! It was probably the best birthday yet:) :)

Oh, My Darling said...

Happy V-day, lady! I'm obsessed with that adorable tea dress -- thanks for sharing.

Chana@ Mamma Town said...

LOVE all your amazing inspirations as always! Hope your day was fab!