Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What day is today?

Wow June is here already! That is weird. And my days feel so off since Monday was a holiday and my husband didn't have to work. So I kept thinking yesterday was Monday! And is today Tuesday? No, no, it's Wednesday.

I did exercise 5 out of 7 days last week. Yes! I plan to do the same this week. I need to keep this up. I want to see results!

Here are some earrings I had added to Coffee and Cream recently. I also made a new shop banner which is in between the four photos. You can visit the shop here to see the bigger version.

I made a few new necklaces over the weekend that I need to take pictures of and list. Oops, I just realize the "C" at the beginning of the banner got cut off. Here it is, in full:

3 comments:

Chana@ Mamma Town said...

Just beautiful lady!! What a great job you did!! I love your new banner! Thank you for the encouragement about Etsy too:) And for joining in on the giveaway!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Love it! The shop banner is great too. :)

Tia Colleen said...

Oh good job on the frequent workouts! I bet you'll be seeing results in no time. I can't wait to get my pretty blue earrings. Caaaan't wait. I'm the type of girl that gets one pair of earrings and wears them all the time, with everything, every day. Can't wait.