Friday, June 11, 2010

Flashback Friday: a cute foot

I took this picture on my cell phone a little less than a year ago. I was laying down with my son, trying to get him to relax and take a nap. He thought it was funny to wriggle around and then stick his foot on my face. He had done it many times before, getting such a kick out of it. So I had the phone with me and snapped a picture. I am laying on a pillow. And what baby/toddler doesn't enjoy being told they have stinky feet? My son loves it. And he likes to pretend like he is smelling our feet to and says "ooh stink". His feet are a lot bigger now! We can't play foot in face much anymore, or else I might have an eye go missing.

This little boy is a very difficult sleeper. Naps? Ha. Those are rare these days. He is 2 years and 4 months old. He resists naps and sleeping unless he is very very tired. He rarely sleeps completely through the night either. When he does, me and my husband find it unique enough to discuss it the next day. "He slept from 8-8, wow!" or whatever time frame it was. :P Thankfully if he does wake up during the night, he doesn't try to play or stay awake long. But, with such a cute face, how could I ever stay upset at him about the sleep issue?


You can join in with a Flashback Friday too! Link up at ChristopherandTia's blog!

Flashback Friday Button

8 comments:

Chana@ Mamma Town said...

This is too funny! Look at that child eyes!! He is quite the handsome man!

Nancy (Jesse and Sophia's grandma) said...

Cute picture, Stina. I could hear him laughing as he stuck his foot in your eye, that hardy little laugh.

considerthelillies said...

ummm, his feet don't stink, they smell like ROSES!

Alyssa S. said...

Yeah, my 2 year old is bucking naps BIG time now. Some days he gets them and sometimes...not so much. What is it with feet in face? Both of my kids used to like to do that to me.

Angela said...

That is a cute photo~ He is almost the same age as my nephew! Paxton is only 2 months older!

Tia Colleen said...

cutest eye patch EVER.

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

Hi, I'm a new follower :)
I just gotta say... I LOVE baby feet! Cute picture & good luck with the sleeping issues. It'll pass!

Marlene said...

He's adorable, Christina!