Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry and Bright

I wish you all a heartfelt Merry Christmas!!
I appreciate my bloggy friends and the creative community!!

The rest of my family arrived last night. Yay! We usually go to close friends house every Christmas Eve for goodies and to hangout, but this year they are actually visiting family out of town, where my family lives(their family is the reason we first visited that town)!

So our Christmas Eve is the first unplanned one in forever! I really mean, forever! We had no plans so we decided to go to Downtown Disney, again! This time, with the whole family. I think it's going to be so fun! We will go in the early afternoon and probably get home later tonight. It should be decorated there and festive. My family hasn't been there in many years.

Tomorrow we host Christmas at our house, with more family coming over for a homemade Italian meal(plus other sides like an Indian side).

I hope your Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are truly wonderful!!!

1 comment:

beka said...

Mmm, wow, Italian AND Indian? Sounds amazing! Haha:)
Merry Christmas (eve), dear!