Saturday, August 22, 2009

Treasury + Me & My Mom!

Treasury titled "crafty!" put together by ThatSomething.
The above picture would take you to the actual treasury page.

I really like this treasury my pillow cover is a part of! It's very cute and all about making things!

Here is a picture of me and my mom the other day. My parents are here for another short visit. They miss us all, especially my son, their first grandchild! So they don't like to go long between visits. My mom got new glasses which have a similar look to glasses I had. I don't wear glasses all the time, but I need them for watching tv or driving at night to see more clearly and not squint. We look alike in these! My mom is too cute!
The necklace in this picture I bought from ThatSomething, who made the above treasury! You can't see the necklace clearly so I will post another picture. I got it for $12 and last week she was havbing an awesome deal in her shop + free shipping so I couldn't resist! It is made of vintage pieces. I know, I make jewelry myself! But I don't deal much with vintage myself and you know how it is-more fun to buy something someone else made!
If you noticed that this shirt looked similar to the pink one, it's because they ARE the same shirt in different colors. :P The necklace wasn't quite sitting right on me, I forget to shift it, but you can see how cute it is!

Have a wonderful Saturday and Sunday!

2 comments:

Sherryl said...

You and your mom look like sisters! My mom and I are only 19 years apart so we get the same compliment all the time. Nice to have a mom you're close to!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing as Sherryl, you and your mom look like sisters!

Love the glasses. I have a similar frame.

Have a lovely week,
Kara