Tuesday, August 25, 2009

There's nothing like a cup of coffee in the morning...

Coffee Flickr finds:
1. Heart Shaped Coffee cups, 2. anyone for coffee?, 3. Heart Shaped Coffee Cup, 4. Kawaii Cute Japanese Mug Cup-Decole-The LIttle Red Riding Hood, 5. the coffee pot, 6. heart in coffee... trying for the virgin mary tomorrow, 7. Morning Coffee, 8. Coffee + Cream, 9. Morning Coffee - 2007,

I am writing this late at night, scheduled to be posted in the morning. So, sadly I don't have coffee at the moment. But tomorrow morning I will definitely be making some! I hope you enjoy the items above that I found on flickr. Maybe they will inspire you to get some coffee (hehe) or help you have a better day! Look at that awesome middle picture - the giant coffee pot!

I have been blessed lately in my shop TheCozyNest! On Sunday I sold three items! And last Thursday I sold an item. It's very encouraging. It also means i need to start new designs and projects for the shop! I have so many ideas in my head, and so much fabric that can be used for the ideas, but the time to actually make the items? That is the issue!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i love it!

considerthelillies said...

oh, man, I love those heart shaped cups!! I want one , or two or four!

Fallon said...

Truely lovely picks!

JulieRudd said...

Love the first and second picks!!!