Friday, August 21, 2009

Special Weekend Offer to Blog Readers

I shared this offer all week to the facebook "fans", and want to share it here for this weekend! Valid until Sunday night. (midnight, wherever you are!)

In the clearance section of coffeeandcream:
Buy one - Get One 50% OFF!!! (50% off an item of equal or lesser value)
Follow the above link to the clearance section!

Just please write "blog offer" in message to seller or send me a convo ahead of time letting me know you are going to use the offer. Your money will be refunded within 24 hours through paypal OR ask for a revised invoice before paying. You don't technically have to be a blog follower, as I know some people follow privately instead of publicly in the follow list. You just have to use the code "blog offer" and that's it!

1 comment:

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, just leaving you a comment as I've so enjoyed looking around your site and reading your lovely posts. Great pictures too !

Thank so much for sharing them and I hope you have a fab weekend (well, the rest of it anyway...)!

Best wishes to you