Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cool!! Weekend Deals Gift guide.

So I submitted my shop coffeeandcream into one of the Weekend Deal promotions threads in the Etsy forums. I didn't get picked for the Etsy find's weekend deal email of course. I had checked on Friday and I don't think I was in the weekend deal gift guides either, yet! Well today I am, on the first page of the gift guide! The last on the right, top row, the bird with flower there. Yay! Too bad the gift guide is near the bottom of the gift guides page!

I am in this guide for offering 20% off orders to anyone who uses code "weekend deal" in note to seller during checkout on Etsy, valid until tonight, Sunday, 3AM E.S.T., 12AM P.S.T. I go to 3AM here so that it's available until midnight for the west coasters!

I sold these earrings overnight, to someone in Sweden! I am sure most of the Etsy sellers who might read here know the importance of an international shipping option. I just shipped pillow covers that were purchase from The Cozy Nest to Thailand last Tuesday!
These earrings suddenly recieved about 4 new hearts in a short time, but I don't see it in a treasury. So I wonder how did so many people decide to look at it and heart it within a short time? Don't you wish you could know exactly how. I will relist these once I get some new kidney wire earring pieces.

No comments: