Monday, August 3, 2009

Favorite Shops Featured

I want to share some of my favorite shops, from a certain category of Etsy, from time to time.

Today I am sharing some jewelry shop favorites of mine!

#1 SoVeryCharming
I found this shop last winter I think, and loved it.


"Welcome to the magical world of So Very Charming! My jewelry boutique is devoted to one of a kind vintage, repurposed vintage, and indie bling." (from shop announcement)

The shop's name is very appropriate! Also the shop announcement says
**FREE SHIPPING to the U.S. and Canada on all handmade earrings and sale items**


#2 TimelessTrinkets Also found this shop last year before Christmas. Happy to say I own an adorable pair of earrings from this shop, bought for me as a Christmas present from my sister. I also own a necklace similar to the pear one, without the birdie.

"Welcome to Timeless Trinkets where you will find vintage button jewelry and steampunk designs made with a little bit of old, new, and sometimes a bit of both."(in shop announcement)



And my newer favorite:
#3 skeptis
Bright and fun.

"One of a kind hand-made jewelry ~ Each item is unique made from carefully chosen vintage and recycled items ~ you will not find anything like it anywhere!" (in shop announcement)


Notice that two of the shops above have one of a kind items!! Yay!

No comments: