Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fall? What's that?

I am always a little bitter every year when Fall is supposed to be happening because I live in Florida. And it's hot here, and will be warm even while it's cooling down in many places around the country. I don't like the weather here. I have never embraced it as acceptable to me. haha. I was born in NY but have lived in FL since I was almost four years old so you'd think I would be used to the weather here. I also wouldn't want to live where it snows and snows and snows during the winter because I don't think I could handle that now. But I want mild/moderate weather and it's perfectly like that where my family now lives in Northern Alabama. There are once in awhile chances of a light snow up there, which sounds so nice.

I still decorate for Fall at some point here, even if it's hot outside. A chance for a cool day sometimes starts in October. But it's unpredictable!! So while I need to plan for Fall in the Etsy world, it's hard when it's so hot outside!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Ugh, I hate the weather sooo much!

kadler said...

I feel the same way! It's so hot and humid here in Hong Kong... I'm ready for winter!

Jena said...

The weather is hot and humid here to in WA state. Good luck & happy blessings. Jena