Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mouth Watering Local Food

I apologize to anyone trying to stay away from sweets, because these photos will not be helpful!! I myself am in the battle of the bulge but I still need my sweets from time to time. :D I am trying to eat more fruit, which I also love, instead of sweets. But I could never have NO sweets at all!

Anyway, these are photos taken by my mother's cell phone I believe(yet they look very nice) inside a local Italian bakery shop in my town. The shop is called Paesano's. It's a bakery and pastry shop. They also sell frozen Italian food, deli items, cheeses, pasta and various Italian food making supplies.

So many choices, so little time. And this only
shows a portion of what's behind there.


Coffee Cups! In dessert form!
I am ashamed to say I have yet to buy one of those coffee cups above. I need to go to this shop more often. All the breads and pastries are made right there.

Switching from dessert to the meal, I know that's backwards, here is a picture taken at a delicious Thai restaurant we have. This was my husband's meal. He is a vegetarian so this was a tofu dish. Red Curry Tofu. Mmm! Look at that massive portion!
I am not a vegetarian myself but I cook vegetarian meals all the time because of my husband. I ordered yellow curry chicken that day, my favorite.

5 comments:

My Life In Sketch Comedy said...

Now I'm hungry for sweets and Thai food! YUM!

Alisa said...

Yum!!!!!!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Looks yummy!

Nancy (Jesse and Sophia's grandma) said...

I had a mini cannoli and some of those delicious rainbow cookies this weekend from Paesano's. But now I want more....

Nancy said...

Why would you do this to me! You know I don't eat carbs! LOL