Friday, August 14, 2009

Reasons I love Anthropologie


I would love all of these items in my kitchen! I don't go to an Anthropologie store very often- maybe a couple times a year. But when I get the chance to go, I have the most fun looking at all the housewares. Not really the clothing. I can't really fit into the clothing and it's so pricey. But sometimes you can find great deals on clothing and gorgeous housewares/kitchenwares, etc. Once in awhile I look at their website's sale section, and you can find some good deals. I want to visit their store again soon. The closest is about an hour away.
Check out their sale section online!

On one of those recent silly quizzes we all take on facebook and other places, one question asked where would you max out your credit card? Well, I wouldn't choose to max out my card anywhere. But if I HAD to choose somewhere anyway, it might at Anthropologie, buying all items for my house. Since I am the bargain shopper type, I don't see myself buying anything expensive from there though. But it's all so pretty!!!

2 comments:

Sweets and Hearts said...

ahhh i LOVE anthropologie!! if only i could afford all the pretty things. i agree--they're houseware stuff is so cute! <3

Cancha-diction said...

I love polyvore and I love this houseware! Great post! Your blog is very creative. I'd love for you to follow my blog and I will gladly return the favor! :)

http://cancha-diction.blogspot.com/