Monday, August 24, 2009

Featured Shop: SpaceAgeLove

I wanted to feature a shop I recently found on Etsy that has a fun retro feel. It's called SpaceAgeLove.


I mentioned the shop recently already, but wanted to do a more detailed mention. First of all, the name of the shop is perfect. Secondly, the prices are great! How cute and retro!



retro kitsch & vintage-inspired aprons by miss jille


I contaced this lovely seller and asked about info to put along with this post, and so I am going to use the bio from miss jille's Etsy profile:

My shop features items such as retro & vintage inspired aprons and other kitchen accessories. All items are made from patterns I've drafted myself.

I have my BA in Fashion Design from Wayne State University and
have been sewing or crafting in some form most of my life.

I'm too nostalgic for my own good and am always on the lookout for vintage inspiration for my items. I also work with a lot of repurposed materials and vintage fabric/trims.

Besides sewing, in my spare time I love thrifting, going to flea markets and antique stores, used book sales, museums.. I read a lot, I love cats and I watch The Golden Girls as often as I can, so basically I am an old lady in my mid 20s!


So please go give a visit to SpaceAgeLove!

1 comment:

considerthelillies said...

I love her stuff, cause as you know I love the retro kitchen thing!