Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Black, Green, and Stripes

'Black, Green, and Stripes' by CoffeeAndCream

A darker color palette than most other treasuries I've made. I wanted to do something different!


$16

$6

$145

$15

$22

$62

$20.00

$30

$22

$86

$35

$42

$2.4

$12

$7

$18.00

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.

Link for the treasury on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c8ef771f5726d9136706665/black-green-and-stripes

(oh sorry about this Caps thing, I wrote normal but I guess the html I used made them caps!! Not trying to yell!)

3 comments:

amaniworks said...

absolutely lovely treasury! the colors are beautiful! thanks for featuring my ring!

Deborah
www.amaniworks.etsy.com

P.S. I am having a giveaway on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/amaniworks

Sam said...

It's a beautiful treasury and I'm totally thrilled you included me! Thank you so much! P.S. You have a gorgeous blog - I'll be back!!

thestoryofkat said...

very nice, i love the stripes and the way the keys and windowpanes echo that.

my mom types in caps all the time, lol.