Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Taking a break today...

...from writing much on the blog.

If you want some good blog reading suggestions, go over to the right and scroll down to see some of my favorite blogs! They will appear in order of recent entries, just 10 at a time. You can view my blog profile to see all the blogs I follow, and boy are there lots!!

I need me a Pumpkin Spice latte very soon. They are so deliciously addictive. It has to be for me to write about it so often huh? But I have been only having it once or twice a week, not bad I think. I also need to buy ingredients to try the at home version.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!!


2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

Taking a break is totally ok. My "break" days, usually consist of a picture-only post, which I always end up writing beneath. I'm bad at taking breaks.

A PSL sounds PERFECT. We're addicted. You and me. We should make a tacky "bloggers addicted to pumpkin spice lattes" button for our blogs, haha.

Christina said...

HAHA if you made one I would totally put it on my blog! :P