Friday, October 9, 2009

Etsy-versary! Free Worldwide Shipping!

Today is my one year Etsy-versary of opening up my first shop, coffeeandcream!

I can't believe it's been a year! Over a month ago I decided to participate in this weekend deals special on Etsy. I commented in the forum in a thread for anyone who wanted to offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING this weekend! It also fits in well for my Etsy-versary!

I commented in that thread at the end of August, hoping to be among comments in the first seven pages. Now there are 88 pages of comments! Anyway, here's hoping to being at least part of the weekend deals gift guide.

Here's what I wrote in the thread, and anyone can use the code! Valid October 9th-11th.

"I would offer the free worldwide shipping on anything in my shop when buyer uses "weekend deals" in message to seller. Paypal refund will be sent within 24 hours -or- ask for a revised invoice ahead of paying."

Let's see if I get any sales over the weekend! I am not trying to sound pessimistic but I have offered sales various times without anyone buying so I am not sure what to expect.



No comments: