Friday, May 6, 2011

The Week

Thought I would do a little recap for the week since most days I don't write much about day to day life.

Monday- My parents went back home after visiting for the weekend. We stayed home the rest of the day. I looked up info for possibly using some accumulated freq. flyer miles, but still not 100% sure when we will use them.

Tuesday- In the morning I had a very nice time meeting up with two friends who are also mothers. Their kids are younger than Kavi. We went to Dunkin Donuts MMmmMmm.

Wednesday -Grocery shopping time! Isn't that always fun? (sarcasm :P) And other stuff around the house too.

Thursday- Like on most Thursdays, we head over to a family friends' house to chit chat. And whenever the school buses pass by on the way to a nearby H.S. to pick up students at the end of the school day, Kavi waves at them and they wave and beep at him. I imagine they remember that a little boy waves at them almost every Thursday, and it's been going on over a year! Here he is with his backpack on(just for fun) pointing at the buses. This picture is from two weeks ago actually.
Today: Laundry catch up, and other cleaning. Exciting! :P

2 comments:

beka said...

hah, our day is just about as exciting. lol.
sounds like a good week, though!

Chana@ Mamma Town said...

I love posts like this!! Happy to hear about your sweet life! xoxoxo