Thursday, July 8, 2010

Vintage Thursday: Seaside

1. Vintage Florida Postcard 2. Vintage Postcard 3. Vintage photo

I love these vintage pieces. Two are postcards and one is an old photo. One is an old Florida postcard so I had to share. The other postcard is so cute with heart shaped clouds. As for the photo, I wonder who the woman was, what was her story? What is her family up to? It's interesting to me. It's a mystery we might never ever know.

We are back home now. We got home Tuesday night after a 10 hours 20 minute ride(including stops). Ick! Longer than usual. There wasn't traffic but we just stopped more. It's always sad to say bye to my family! We had so much fun. It felt very vacationy. Now I am back to my life as usual. I am going to fill it with things I need to do though.

4 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Wonderful finds! I love the composition of the vintage photo! Wouldn't it be wild if a reader of your blog recognized it?

beka said...

So sweet. Love those postcards!
Goodness, 10 hours? Crazy! We haven't taken a trip that long for a while....

considerthelillies said...

love the vintage pics! Miss you all terribly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tia Colleen said...

I'm a big fan of post cards. I like to get them, I like to send them. Finding a good vintage post card is the best. I love those two.

And that car ride sounds HORRIBLE. Maybe its because a road trip is the farthest thing from my mind, or maybe its because I just can't imagine how I'd keep my children happy during the journey, haha.