Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vintage Thursday: Bookends

I came across a cute set of bookends while browsing Etsy which inspired me to make this all about bookends. I love the bird/gnome set, and well I love all of these!!
top row: tree stump bookends; iron bookends; boy girl bookends
bottom row: gnome & sparrow bookends; baby deer bookend; clock shaped bookends

So don't let your books tumble over anymore. Get some cute bookends! I need some myself.

And here are some books!!

1. 1827 Days..., 2. "Timemachines", 3. Fabulously Vintage: books + ship

4 comments:

beka said...

Ha, very cute:)
Lovely bookends!

considerthelillies said...

I love the bird/gnome on and the deer one the bestest!

SewSweetStitches said...

Ack those are so cute, now I have more collectibles to obsess about! Darnit!

Anonymous said...

CUTE bookends- jenny franchini