Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thank you for the encouraging words about the last entry. :) I really appreciate them!

I managed to get on the exercise bike last night, though not as long as I wanted to. But it's a start back on the right road.

Today is my wonderful husband's birthday. Happy birthday! or as they say in Hindi -
Janam Din ki badhai!
जन्मदिन की बधाई

We are planning our next trip to India to visit my husband's family. We are probably going in the middle or end of March for a few weeks! We haven't bought plane tickets yet but will soon. Knowing we are going on a trip like that always gives me an extra boost of motivation for weight loss. :P I'd like to look smaller than last year! Not the same.

3 comments:

stefanie said...

Happy Birthday Sujet!!!!

Tia Colleen said...

Habby Birthday husband!!!

Oh I know the feeling of packing on the pounds. I worked so hard this past year to lose it all, and then now... I eat bagel sandwiches at 3am. *sigh*.

A trip to India sounds like so much fun!! I've never been anywhere. Maybe someday my husbands job will take us overseas.

Angela said...

Happy Birthday!!! (Christina's Husband...ha ha)

Oh a trip to India!! How fantastic!