Monday, January 4, 2010

Holidays over, boo

Today was sort of the first day of trying to get back in the swing of things. My parents went home yesterday. I have been feeling a little better, but I still have a gross sinus infection type thing that I am getting over. Kavi is also getting better, but poor little boy's nose is still running a lot.

I really dislike getting sick right after a trip. It throws everything totally out of whack. Your things stays in their tote bags longer, laundry doesn't get done, etc. I had plans for last week. But plans have to change when your child gets sick and then you get sick! I have a lot of fun time added up in the "fun time bank" that I need to spend, because I didn't get to spend much last week. As I said already in another entry, thank God my mom was here though!

I didn't make it to Ikea over the weekend! :( I felt the worst on Saturday, the day we were going to go. Bummer!! But I am determined to get there soon, like within the next two weeks.

2 comments:

Fallon said...

I get sinus infections a few times a year, feels like and elephant is sitting on your face. I'm sooo sorry you and your family have to deal with this at the start of a new year! Wishing you get back to normal very soon!

stefanie said...

I hope you will feel better soon!!!