Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane

Today is the day we leave. I will be glad to be back in my own house but it is sad to say bye!

I still have a cold and feel run down. I'm praying for endurance for the trip home! We leave for the airport in am hour and a half. Our flight is at 11:40pm India time, 1:10pm EST wednesday. We fly straight to NJ and don't arrive until 5:15am EST Thursday. 16 hour flight. Then we fly to Tampa around 9:30am, arriving by 12:40pm if everthing stays on schedule. I hope we are home by 2:30pm. Then we will collapse into bed!

I will write after we are home at some point. I will share more stories too. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

4 comments:

Lucy The Valiant said...

Wow, that's a long trip! Safe travels!

Angela said...

Praying for a safe and uneventful trip for your little family!!

Love the photos in the post below!

beka said...

oh boy--safe travels and get some rest! hope you feel better soon, dear!

thestoryofkat said...

hoping that you are all back home sleeping off those miles by now :)