Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Busy Bee

I have had a busy weekend and a busy Monday.

Some of it was fun, some of it wasn't fun but necessary. Some of it has to do with our house and it's ongoing issue. We thought a meeting yesterday would bring our 3+ year process to an end, but it did not.

One really nice thing is that I got to meet another of my nieces, from my husband's side, for the first time last night. She got to meet Kavi too. She is 15 years old, super sweet and cute. She is one lucky girl because she came to the US, landed yesterday, on a school trip that is taking them around the country! She and her family are from India but currently live in Dubai for her father's job. (her mother is my husband's eldest sister) She is in Orlando, so we drove over there to see her. Unfortunately we only got to spend about 40 minutes together in the hotel lobby, after a 2 hour drive. But that's ok, I am glad we got to go because it was the only time she had a break in schedule. Today her group(of 50!) went to Magic Kingdom and tomorrow they are going to Epcot! Then they are going to the Kennedy Space Center. Then DC, New York City, and Niagara Falls! I wanna go! :)

I am also doing a lot of planning for my cousin's baby shower that is this Sunday. Things got kind of last minute with it but we are going to pull it off. I am excited about it! But there has just been a lot going on.

1 comment:

jordiegirl said...

Lovely for you to meet up with a new relative.

Hope your house issue gets solved soon.