Saturday, May 23, 2009

Voting...and The Cozy Nest

Thanks for the votes so far for the poll on the right. It's a 3 way tie so far with 2 votes each for
-Pillow Covers
-More Earrings
-More Necklaces

I'd love more votes. I can keep extending the voting days left until I get even more votes if I want to. :P

The good news is, I have been making more necklaces and earrings! The pillow covers part I am still behind on. But I am going to start this long weekend.

As I wrote a few days ago, I have made a second shop on Etsy that will be for sewing related items, mostly pillows & pillow covers. I still need to go to IKEA because I really really want that fabric I talked about. I am excited about other fabrics as well.

Here is the banner I made for my new shop! (it got a tiny bit blurred on here because I shrunk it , you can click it to see the full size)

I love the font. I am going to use it on my coffeeandcream banner also, soon. I am trying to think of other ways to tweek my coffeeandcream banner since the shop will soon focus on jewelry.

Have a fun Saturday!!

No comments: