Thursday, May 14, 2009

I want fabric!

I was browsing IKEA's website for fabrics and saw this new line of fabric called Cecilia...and they are only $2.99/yard!! Click the link to see better pictures and all the choices in this line.


Find it here

IKEA just opened a store in Tampa on May 6th. That makes me VERY happy!!! It's about an hour away. My first visit to an IKEA was in Atlanta almost 3 years ago. We were passing the Atlanta area and decided to go there. That was the closest one to us at the time, a seven hour drive! Then in December of 2007, one opened in Orlando. That is about 2 hours away(give or take 15 minutes). Now the Tampa IKEA will not be such a hassle to get to. We haven't gone yet, figuring it'll be pretty crowded at first. But I really want to go soon, especially to look at their fabrics!!

7 comments:

Pattern and Perspective said...

The IKEA nearest us is located in Minneaplis, 5 hours away. I have to go this summer. It's been a while since I've ventured down there. It's so far! Wish they would ship (they ship some stuff, but with that stuff the ship rates are ridiculous) Cool fabrics though!

Angela said...

I want fabric too! (and I don't even sew!)


I would love to go to an IKEA, but they are all too far away.

Anonymous said...

I have never been to an Ikea store which is probably a good thing.

:-) said...

I am in Jacksonville and will most def be taking a gander very soon.

considerthelillies said...

Oh, yeah... on my next visit, we have to go!!!

Laura said...

Ooo they sell the same fabric at my nearest Ikea in the UK. I must get some!

Marie Reed said...

IkEA fabric is so FAB! The patterns are always so funky and fresh!