Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's day to all moms! And to those who really want to be moms, and those who have a motherly nature even without having their own children! Today is yours.

It's my second mother's day this year! Sometimes I still can't believe I am a mommy, and have a son. It's wonderful!!! Motherhood is not easy sometimes, but it's worth it.

We went out for a late breakfast this morning. Kavi, my son, got me an adorable card and a rose! (Thanks to my husband, really).

This image above is something I had put together using different images. I had made them for selling on etsy but they didn't sell well, even though they were priced very nice and low, so I let them expire eventually and didn't relist them. I think I can reinvent them a bit and use them for something in the future, but for now I am not really doing much with them.

No comments: