Friday, May 22, 2009

To do!

I have a lot of things I need to get done this weekend followed by things I just want to get done.

Thoughts of what I need to do inspired me to spotlight to-do lists and notepads on Etsy!

Off the top of my head, things I need to do and will do this weekend:
  • Clean the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom
  • Clean tile floor
  • Relax with my husband and son
  • Watch movies
  • Start working on pillow things, especially covers!!
  • Get inspired for new jewelry pieces and put some things together
I received some jewelry making supplies in the mail today which made me happy!

1 comment:

considerthelillies said...

cute notepads! Maybe if I made lists on cute notepads, I would get more done! The funny thing is that If I'm thinking of things I have to do, if I say it out loud to someone or write it down, I am more likely to really do it!